Seeing as this is my first blog ever, my first post on said blog, and my ride to the airport is leaving in less than two hours, I'll keep this short. I know "Budapest and Beyond" will never live up to the age old favorite "Catching a Flyer" (TVD, 2007), but internet access on our ship will be expensive, so this will have to serve as a mass-email of sorts for the next 12 days.
Here's a little overview of what's going on for those who don't know or just forgot:
Today (7/18) My grandpa (Frank/Digger/Buddy/Rocket/Diesel/etc., etc.) and I are flying to Budapest for a river cruise of the Danube with an extension to Prague. We will be returning to the states on Wednesday, the 29th. I'll try to update this as often as I can, but I can't promise it won't cost our life savings to get on the internet for 10 minutes a day.
I'm afraid that's all for now; there are showers to be had, things to be packed, and flights to be caught. See ya'll in Europe.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment